Sunday 7 September 2014

Bobbi Brown Cheeky Color Blush - Pastel Peach



Over the bank holiday whilst having a little browse at all the online offers I stubbled upon (much to my delight) some new shades of blush from Bobbi Brown. The first shade to catch my eye was Pastel Peach, a vibrant peach shade. As I had not seen a shade similar to this before I hurriedly added it to my basket, checked out and waited impatiently for it to be delivered. 

When I initially opened Pastel Peach it looked almost neon and I thought it was going to be way too bright for my (NC15) fair skin tone but boy was my initial reaction wrong! Like all of the other blushers I've tried from Bobbi Brown it has a silky, featherweight texture and blends seamlessly. Don't be intimidated by Pastel Peach's brightness, when applied it's the perfect matte shade of peach that completely lifts your complexion.

The only gripe, and I hate to say I have a gripe about a Bobbi Brown blusher as they are my all time favorites, is that as this is quite a light pastel shade it takes a fair few swipes to get a real pop of colour. Rather than this being about the product itself I think it's more to do with the shade on my skin tone.

I love this colour and find myself reaching for it almost everyday. I also purchased another new shade in the range named Coral Sugar which I will do a separate post on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment