Sunday 8 June 2014

Urban Decay

Yesterday morning I received my Urban Decay All Nighter rrp £9 setting spray from Cohorted for the bargainous price of £6.52! I really only bought it as I already use MAC's Fix-It Spray and I have been wanting to compare the two for a little while.
The packaging is practical and the pump dispenses just the right amount, sometimes I feel that MAC's Fix-it can dispense a bit too much and you can end up looking a little slick in area's...something that after using for a while you can master avoiding. 
I used the UD setting spray yesterday morning, the weather was vile outside so it's arrival was perfect timing! The spray feels pretty weightless and doesn't affect your make-up underneath the only thing I will say is that it made my skin feel a little tight, the sensation subsided after a few hours though. I found that the UD didn't give as much of a dewy finish as MAC Fix-It but as much as it pains me to say this as I adore MAC products...it does keep my make-up in place a lot better!
All Nighter features temperature control technology which lowers the temperature of your make-up keeping you looking flawless in even hot or humid situations. Suitable for all skin-types, even oily and combination this is the perfect setting spray for summer.
Jodie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment