Friday 13 June 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Naked




Now I know Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick's aren't exactly new kids on the block but I had to share a gorgeous shade I picked up earlier this week. 


As I was googling make-up stuff online I happened across some swatches from the Revolution line and fell in love with tow of the shades...one of which I will review now...


Naked is a gorgeous, slightly more brown 'better than lips' shade on me. The colour pay-off is immense with very little applied and has a comfortable creamy texture. The finish is a creamy sheen, not quite gloss but more skinny than your regular lipstick.


Upon first use the lipstick did tug a little at my lips but after a few uses it went on with ease. You really can tell that these lipsticks are infused with nourishing oils such as avocado and jojoba as they leave lips cushion soft, moisturised and plump and they wear like a dream! I did purchase another shade called Streak, I will pop up a little post on that gorgeous shade soon...


Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment