Saturday 7 June 2014

June You Beauty Discovery Box Selection




Another month...another beauty box. I do quite enjoy my You Beauty Discovery boxes, they are not only excellent value for money but they lay on a good selection of products too. Lets take a closer look at my product selections this month...


Transformulas Face Contour Creme rrp £36.95

Anything that promises to lift, sculpt and define the face without going under the knife is always going to grab my attention. Transformulas is the leading British cosmeceutical brand specializing in anti-aging and lifestyle treatment. This face contour creme boasts potent ingredients that instantly alleviate the look of skin and leave you with a more defined silhouette. 75% of users in clinical tests saw a reduction in under-eye bags, lines and wrinkles after just one use! I have a few skincare products going at the moment but I'm really looking forward to trying this one out!


HER 300 Trecento Hair Treatment rrp £30

My dry, frizzy hair will never say no to a thirst-quenching treatment. I'd never actually heard of the brand HER before seeing YBD'S June shortlist but I'm really looking forward to giving this a go this evening. 300 Trecento is a deep conditioning pre-shampoo treatment that you leave on for 300 seconds (5 minutes to you and I) before shampooing and conditioning. 300 Trecento contains natural plant extracts, Shea Butter and Olive penetrating the hair to re-build, strengthen and repair thus reducing frizz and enhancing shine.




The little extras in this month's box were a Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa mask and a little heart shaped wash cloth.



Jodie
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment