Thursday 12 June 2014

Dr Lewinn's Skin Renewal Overnight Exfoliator




I introduced Dr Lewinn's Overnight Exfoliator rrp £36 into my skincare routine a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to give it a proper trial before I was able to say...that I absolutely love it!


Products that promise a celebrity like glow with little effort always catch my eye and this one does not disappoint! Dr Lewinn's Overnight Exfoliator is a non-abrasive exfoliator designed to improve clarity, tone and the texture of your skin whilst you sleep. 


I cleanse and tone as normal and then apply a liberal amount before applying my night serum...when I wake up my skin is a smooth as a babies bum! This smoothness has probably got something to do with all of the naturally derived ingredients it has in it, extracts of Sugar Cane and Sugar Maple to gently exfoliate skin, Orange and Lemon Fruit extract to resurface and purify, Witch Hazel to clarify and tone and Vitamin A to rejuvenate. Not only does it sound good enough to eat it truly makes skin glow!


With Regular use it's been reported that it can help fade sun spots and pigmentation, effective on ingrown hairs and has even reduced the appearance of acne scars. Oil free, gentle and yet effective it is suitable for all skin types. Not the cheapest exfoliator I own but definitely the easiest and effective!


Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment