Thursday 13 March 2014

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light

Sleek Face Contour Kit

For a while I have been intrigued by contouring, when you see the result it has with the likes of Kim Kardashian whats not to love? Rather than plunging into the deep end and splashing out on a really expensive palette that may only get the one use I thought I'd begin with something cheaper and simpler, this is when I found the Sleek Face Contour Kit for £6.49 in Superdrug.


On the website the contouring part of the palette looked really dark and intimidating...to someone like me who shys away from bronzer and clings on to her blushers...but it's actually a medium workable brown.

Both parts of the pallet are quite powdery, I found you have to tap quite a lot of excess even with the softest of brush, but the powder is quite finely milled and blends excellently. The highlighter is very shimmery, not at all glittery, so you don't need a great deal to highlight.


I didn't have time to experiment with the whole full face contouring so I just tried it out on my cheeks. Here I'm wearing the contouring shade beneath my cheekbones, the highlighter on my cheekbones and Bobbi Brown blush in Nude Peach on the apples of my cheeks.

I think this is an excellent value kit for beginners and I'm looking forward to having the time to sit down and do the full works!

Jodie 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment