Wednesday 5 March 2014

Bobbi Brown Nectar & Nude Collection...







Bobbi Brown's Nectar & Nude Collection






A squeal of excitement exploded from me when I received an email from Bobbi Brown (no herself obvs!) showcasing her new Nectar & Nude Collection. There are a few other lovely products in the range but I headed straight to the 3 things that I absolutely love...blush, nail polish and the coral colour! 

I already have 6 matte blushers from Bobbi Brown and one shimmer blush but I was yet to try one of her Rouge Pot's (I don't know why it has taken me so long as I love cream blushers!) so when I spotted her gorgeous new shade Hibiscus (£19) was coral a coral shade I new it had to be mine! Like her other blushers (and all products of hers I have tried) it did not disappoint! In the pan it does seem more red than the coral orange on the website but when applied to cheeks it gives a gorgeous pop of colour and leaves cheeks with a illuminating sheen. As with the other cream blushers I use, I applied with my fingers and then blended in with a stippling brush. In this photo I am wearing it on both my lips and cheeks...I adore this colour...

Such a gorgeous shade...this will get ALOT of wear from me over spring/summer!


Next up is her new nail polish in Nectar (£11). As with all her polishes I have tried so far, it's easy to use, consistency isn't too thick or too runny and is quite well pigmented. This is a very wearable shade that will look great against tanned skin...although I'm quite pale at the moment it really perks up my skin tone. In this photo I have two coats applied...

Like summer in a bottle! This too will get a lot of wear from me over the coming months!

Have you tried any of the products from Bobbi's new range? What do you think?
If you haven't, treat yourself! You won't be disappointed!

Jodie
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment