Sunday 31 August 2014

Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze, Shimmer and Highlight


I've done a few separate posts about my most recent Makeup Revolution haul, the final product from that haul I've been wanting to write a post on is the Ultra Bronze, Shimmer and Highlight. What attracted me most to this product was the fact you can either use the shades separately or swirl together to achieve the look you want. Any space saving products are welcome in my make-up bag in the summer months, although I try to keep my makeup minimal you do seem to need more products just to achieve that natural look!
I usually recoil at the thought of using a shimmery bronzer, I'm very much stuck in my ways with bronzer...I like a matte bronzer and applying highlighter where needed over the top. Anyway, much to my delight this bronzer isn't as shimmery as I expected, however neither is the highlighter. The highlighter would only be any good to medium/dark skin tones in my opinion, it's far to dark to use on my fair (NC15) skin.


On my skin I find the centre colour perfect, maybe a little too red toned, for an all-over bronzer and the darker shade for contouring. All of the shades blend very well, the formula is a silky powder and wears very well. As with most of Makeup Revolutions products that I have tried you get an incredible amount of product for your money. At only £4 this is a bargain beauty product every girl should try for the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment