Thursday 14 August 2014

August's You Beauty Discovery Box


A bit of a late post, August's edition of You Beauty Discovery has been sat on my dresser waiting for me to riffle through since last Friday. This month's product selection was themed 'Summer Essentials' and the short list included back-to-basics products perfect for the summer months, including products like Eucerin sunscreen and a Marsk eyeshadow. Here's my product selection...

My first choice product was a nude polish by Peggy Sage. I've never tried any products from this brand, in fact I'd never heard of it until this month's shortlist came up so I'm interested to try the product. There was a choice of either a nude polish or or a brighter 'summer collection'  I chose the nude as I have plenty of brights and a nude never goes out of fashion!

Mys second product selection was Lousie Galvin Sacred Locks Treatment Masque as I'm always a sucker for haircare products. This product is said to contain a naturally modified form of honey (what ever that may be!) combined with wheat protein and natural conditioning agents to immediately hydrate hair. I'm loving the sound of this masque and I'm looking forward to putting it to the test and seeing the results!

Also included with this month's box was a sample of Jimmy Choo and Jimmy Choo man (much appreciated by the hubby!) and a handy little nail file/buffing block. 

If you fancy trying out the excellent value You Beauty Discovery box for only £6.95 inc p&p I couldn't recommend it enough. Not is there something for everyone on each month's product shortlist but it's excellent value for money with the brands and sample sizes that are included.




No comments:

Post a Comment