Wednesday 2 July 2014

Trial-sized Tuesday - REN T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid



So, as I mentioned in a post the other day my stash of samples is becoming uncontrollable and rather than having a cull (which is very much needed!) I though I'd do a post each week, testing out one sample and giving my initial opinion on the product. As I said before I'm well aware that using a product once is not enough to warrant going out and blowing £80 on a moisturizer, yet I can pretty much tell with most products how much I'll enjoy using it from that first initial application.  


For 'Trial-Sized Tuesday' I sampled a little tube of REN T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid that I received with and order a few months ago. Why I haven't tried it before is beyond me, it's designed with oily, combination skin in mind. 


I applied this light day cream after cleansing and toning yesterday morning. It left my skin feeling refreshed and lightly hydrated, it did slightly mattify my skin but not enough to affect my make-up (I have tried some mattifying creams and when you apply foundation over the top you can end up with a weird clumpy peeling effect...gross!).


For people who have a reaction to products containing Lavender this cream may not be for you, the Lavender is the most overwhelming ingredient I could smell when applying, I personally love skincare products that contain herbal scents. This day cream promises to be antibacterial and protect against free-radicals and combat the signs of premature ageing.


Although I've only used this product the once it would be something I would quite happily introduce in to my daily skincare routine to witness the long term benefits.




Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment