Friday 18 July 2014

Makeup Revolution Candy Queen Of Hearts Swatches & Review

I purchased this lovely baked blusher from Makeup Revolution a couple of weeks ago...I know my review is really late as there have been swatches and reviews flying all around the blogisphere but here goes...

Candy Queen Of Hearts

This blush is the perfect combination of colours to either wear blended together or alone. You've probably seen the Sweethearts Blusher by Too Faced, well Candy Queen Of Hearts is a complete dupe for Something About Berry by Too Faced. This baked blusher really does give you a sweet flush with just the right amount of shimmer for a younger, healthier looking complexion.

Top - all shades blended
Bottom - individual shades

At the moment I'm loving the middle peach-toned shade swiped over my bronzer for a nice healthy glow. This baked blusher is an absolute bargain (at £4.99) for the quality and size of the product and I'll probably collect the whole collection!



Jodie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment