Tuesday 8 July 2014

July's You Beauty Discovery Box


This months You Beauty Discovery Box heralded the official start to the holiday season aptly named the You Travel Box. The You Travel edit was designed to offer a range of travel-friendly beauty must-haves and I must say the product shortlist was quite a good one! Let's take a look at the items I chose and my little extras...

Tan Organic Self Tanner

I chose Tan Organic Original Self Tan as I seem to have a small obsession with tanners of any form. This one is a sunless tanner made with natural ingredients that reputed to give you a healthy tan that fades perfectly without the unpleasant fake tan smell. Tan Organic contains no paragons, artificial fragrances or synthetic ingredients. I'm looking forward to giving this one a go on the weekend!

Loreal Miss Manga Mascara

My other selection was a no-brainer! I wear mascara everyday and I have read some positive reviews and blog posts on this mascara so I was interested to try it. Loreal Miss Manga Mascara features a flexible cone shaped brush for mega volume on top and bottom lashes. The 360 degree flexible brush eagles easy application. I've used this mascara a couple of times since I received my bx and I'm really pleased with it. It leaves my lashes volumised but without clumps.





This months extra treats were a sachet of Egyptian Magic multi-purpose cream, Dove Men Shave Cream (not sure why?!) and a 2ml sample of Agent Provocateur Fatale.


As with every month a great selection of products and extras and all for £6.95 (inc p&p). 




Jodie
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment