Monday 9 June 2014

Makeup Revolution Lipstick In Enchant




After reading so much hype on Makeup Revolution's products on lots of blogs I decided to place a small order last week to get a feel for the products for myself. 


I purchased the Iconic 3 palette (review here) and 3 lipsticks, Vice, Divine and Enchant. The palette is incredible value for money, the eye-shadow's are richly pigmented and last all day and the palette itself is a lot better than I was expecting. 


My favorite out of the 3 lipstick's is Enchant, its a gorgeous lilac toned lipstick with a reasonable longevity for the price of around 2-3 hours. Divine is a peachy-pink matte shade which isn't at all drying and lasts around 3 hours. Vice was not at all what I was expecting, it turned out to be actually quite a sheer orange lipstick, against my natural lip colour it made my lips look blue and spaghetti stained...that one went in the bin.


For only £1 I am still intrigued to try more of the range but I think I will wait until they are stocked in my local Superdrug or Boots to test them first.

Jodie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment