Sunday 18 May 2014

Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Review


After hearing so many people absolutely rave about Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish I decided to purchase a bottle to see what all of the fuss was about. Funnily enough my Liz Earle order came on the same day as my Birchbox did and there was a 30ml sample in there, luckily I'm really enjoying using it so that will keep me stocked for a while.

I'm more than happy with my current cleanser but I wanted to see why this product had such a cult status and had won more than 100 awards...now I see. I've been using C&P as a make-up remover/cleanser, I remove the majority of my make-up with make-up remover and then rub one pump of C&P over my face and then polish it off with a hot muslin cloth. The texture is very creamy and leaves skin feeling very moisturised yet squeaky clean.

Now it may just be a coincidence but I broke out quite badly the day after first using C&P, it's all cleared up now and my skin is looking pretty darn good! Like I said I am more than happy with my current cleanser so this is perfect for me for removing the last traces of make-up before having a deep clean.

I love everything about this product. The expensive feeling yet practical packaging, the texture and the scent. Suitable for all skin-types and ages I can see why this product has such a huge fan base. The formula includes ingredients such as cocoa and eucalyptus and has the gorgeous aroma of rosemary. Everything about this product screams luxury and is a real skin treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment