Wednesday 21 May 2014

Fabulous Foot-Care Find




My feet are one part of me that I like to take extra care of so I'm always a little excited to see whats new in the foot-care aisle when I'm stocking up on essentials in Boots or Superdrug. There's nothing better after a long day at work than coming home, kicking those shoes off and giving your tootsies some attention.

My usual foot cream had nearly come to an end, at this time of the year I like to go for foot creams with Mint or Tea-tree in them as they are refreshing yet soothing, queue this lovely little cream...

I picked up Freeman's Bare Foot Lavender & Mint for £4.49 from Superdrug, although I found a few items from this brand instore strangely I can't actually find this product available on their website. 

This aroma-therapeutic foot cream smells of gorgeous Lavender and cooling Mint with an ever so subtle hint of Tea-Tree, rub into feet and smooth over legs for a relaxing massage to relieve aching muscles. I found it moisturizing but not overly oily and it absorbs into the skin like a dream. I'm enjoying using this in place of my normal foot-cream and I'm hoping it becomes available on a UK based website soon.

Jodie
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment